Wednesday, April 8, 2015

January 5, 2015

"Sorry I didn't write you last week. They told me I was being transferred so I packed everything. You know how many clothes I have so it took me forever. And then I had to search for boots because I didn't know where I was getting transferred to...it could've been Flagstaff where it apparently got 15 inches of snow on Wednesday or it could've been like Cottonwood which is in the middle of nowhere. Well every place we went to didn't have boots. So we had to go a little further than normal to the Tanger Outlets. I finally found some there. But, while we are there, our Zone Leader calls and says that there was a mistake and I'm not getting transferred. I. Was. Livid. I started screaming like Regina George when she ate the Kalteen Bars. So then I unpacked everything on New Years Day. I wasn't mad because I wanted to leave, I actually wanted to stay...I was just mad that I wasted my PDAY and packed all my stuff. 

We also texted all of our members and told them we were being doubled out. People texted us and said they were sad. Then, we had like four people call us crying. It was intense. So needless to say, this Sunday, everyone was kissing me cheek and hands. I felt like the Queen that I am. 💁👑💎

I got a new companion. Her name is Hermana Bennett and she goes home in 5 weeks. People keep telling me that after she goes home, I will train. I would die. My trainee would die. Everyone would die. So hopefully that won't happen....hopefully I will stay in La Joya too. :)

Two weeks ago I went to a trampoline park. I forgot to tell you. It was super fun but we were all sore for like a week after. We played dodgeball with random little hood rats that were all there for a birthday party. When I started playing, I sat by one of them and asked his name. I was like, "Hey pal, whutz gewd. Whuz ir name." You know all gangster and such. Well, his name was Nolan and we became friends.....that was until we were on different teams. I was kicking butt, you know like I always do and then I fell....you know like I always do. I looked up and there was Nolan, staring at me, with a ball in his hand. Nuh-uh. It was not going down like that. I stood up and and sternly spoke to him while pointing with my mom finger, "No Nolan, NO!" He didn't hit me with the ball..... :)
I got out two seconds later by another punk, but hey, I gained a true friend that day. I will never forget his curly locks....my friend, Nolan.

Has Bentley been talking about me lately? I really miss him. I'm also super worried about da Poopers. Will he even be alive when I get back? I pray for them every night. Sometimes I forget to pray about you guys.....but never about them. Just kidding! ;) .....maybe.
He looked so good. How beautiful his bandana was. He's so handsome. Make sure you give him lots of kissies for me. He deserves them.😊

Well that's all for now. I will try to send you pictures later of my last two weeks. Kay? Alright well, I love you!

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling

Ps. These are the missionaries in my Ward. WHADDUP. El barrio La Joya."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik