Wednesday, April 8, 2015

February 10, 2015

"I'm now getting transferred. They are taking Hermanas out of La Joya. I am so incredibly sad. La Joya issei pushy the best ward I could ever ask for. I found out earlier in the week so everyone knew on Sunday. They announced it in Sacrament Meeting and I bore my testimony. I ugly cried through the whole thing. Everyone has. Even saying such sweet things to me. I'm really going to miss this ward. #lajoyaforlife

So there is only one Sister coming in this transfer and she's an Hermana. So I'm going to the mission home tonight to stay with her and be with her companion. Hopefully I'll find out where I'm going tonight. One of my favorite Elders went home this week and he's going to leave me a note somewhere in the Mission Home with my future. lol Us Hermanas try to figure transfers out before the meeting. It's fairly easy for us because there is only 14 of us (We're a rare breed, lol!). We are pretty sure I am going to Estrellita. That would be....AMAZING. I would be in a trio again, but with my BEST FRIENDS who are Hermanas....Hermana Baldwin and Hermana Zelaya. Oh my...if that happens...I'm going to die. 

So this week was a super adventure because we had two areas, two languages, two cars, two stakes....yet, one zone, one companionship. So weird. Everyone kept saying, "It takes one to dance, but two to tango." And three to make a Presidency. Whadddup. We taught a lot of people and we stressed out way more than we thought we would. But it was fun. :) I love being in a trio. It just works. By next transfer I will have had 7 actual companions....in six months. These past two weeks, I have had 13 because I went on splits so many times. Cray. Cray. 

I can't really explain what has happened because I've just been going with different people to different lesson with people I don't know. It's kinda confusing. Wellllp, that's it for now! Have yall found out about the iPad's yet? Let me know....

Love yall! I'm always striving to be obedient! Don't worry! :) I'll send you my address as soon as I get it! You're awesome! Love ya!

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik