Wednesday, April 8, 2015

December 22, 2014

"I miss yall.

Are yall even going to email me today? You're on a cruise right? If
so....when are we going to skype? At like 3 my time? It would be 5
your time.....let me know. I will have to just set up a time and hope
you're available. My skype name is "hermanavictoriadreiling add me
sometime this week and I will accept! :)

This week was igggght. The Christmas Conference was amazing! We didn't
end up going Tuesday because Hermana Turner was sick. So we went
Wednesday....but that was okay with me because Hermana Zelaya and
Hermana Baldwin went that day! We were messing with President all day.
We told him we should be a trio and President said, "It would
literally take a voice from God for me to put you three together." We
promised him 3 baptisms if he did. It won't happen though. Boo. :(

We also had interviews with President on Saturday. That went well. He
likes to joke around with me a lot. He's really proud of how far I
have come. I'm proud too. :)
He told me he doesn't know about transfers yet but that if Hna. Turner
and I aren't split this transfer...definitely next transfer, we will
be. We shall see. I hope I stay in La Joya! I love this Ward.

Our Ward called us into Primary for the first 10 mins yesterday. We
sat at the front while the kids sang songs to us. Then, they gave us a
huge box full of presents for us! They said they know we aren't with
our families on Christmas so they decided to do something for us. All
the presents were super useful like food, 2 toothpastes, 5
toothbrushes, 4 deodorants, envelopes, notepads, pens, candy, lotion,
soap, etc. Oh man, I was so excited! I put on my Christmas Frosty the
Snowman Jammie's and opened all the presents. I cried at the end. It
literally felt like Christmas for 3 mins. Then I was sad. Christmas is
hard.....Mardi Gras will be literal Hell on earth for me.
#mightcomehome #justkidding #ami?

Other than that, everything is the same! Let me know how the cruise
was! Love yall!

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling


Also, I'm scared that Mikey will talk to me only in Spanish....I won't
understand."







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik