Wednesday, April 8, 2015

January 19, 2015

"This week was kind of uneventful...I was sick Monday and Tuesday again. Wednesday we ate with the Elders a la casa de la familia Rodriguez. It was fun because I absolutely looooove that family. They have a son who is serving in Columbus, OH and I met a friend in the MTC who is serving there too and they are companions!!! How ironic is that? So now we are in contact again! But, I love this family! They just treat me as if I was part of the family and make fun of me a lot so I feel right at home! :)
After dinner we took their 17 year old daughter and went to a lesson with a new investigator, Gavino! Gavino is a man probably in his 50's and he is super cool. He is interested, he just doesn't want to commit.....welcome to what every Mexican investigator says.....ever. They don't want to commit. But, he is going to get there. 

Thursday was good, I officially didn't feel sick at all anymore! But, then my companion got sick.....awk. So we went in early that night. Again. I swear, I feel like the worst missionary ever. I didn't do anything this week! 

Also, this happened between me and my roommate:
"Aww is this your family?"
"Yeah, we went on a cruise."
"Sooo this one is your brother who is married to her. This one is single....wait. I thought you only had two brothers??? Who's that?"
"Those are my parents....."
"WHAT? They look so young. I thought it was another brother or sister....I can't believe it!!!"
Everyone thinks yall look so young! You're welcome for brightening up your day! :)
They also think I am adopted! It's not just me!!!!

Not much happened! I don't really have time to write today! I took a much needed nap! I love yall! You're the best fambam EVER!

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik