Monday, August 25, 2014

Last week in the Mexico MTC!

Received this e-mail on the 21st!

"This week was....STRESSFUL! Hermana Welker, one of my roommates, has a Pacemaker and her BP went up to 197 per minute Saturday afternoon. So she was rushed to the Hospital....her companion went with her and spent the night. Then, I found got a call that said that I needed to replace her companion so she could go to classes the next day. So, I went there from 8-8 on Sunday. The doctors in Mexico are so nice and super good so they figured out her heart is an A-FIB. They wanted to do a surgery on her right then but she wanted to have her doctor do it. So, we came back to the Mexico CCM and they booked her a flight. Hermana Welker went home on Tuesday....so sad. But, I´m glad for her because she REALLY needed that surgery. She will be in the hospital for 3 months recovering....crazy. So we are now in a trio with Hermana Welker´s companion. Pray for me. 

I go to AZ on Tuesday, SO STINKING EXCITED........TO GET A BURGER. Also, I leave the CCM at 2:30 AM. I am SLEEPING on that flight....My diarrhea kind of went away....now I only have it once in the mornings, pero esta bien. Being Sister Training Leaders means absolutely nothing. We just have to get to know all the Hermanas in our zone really well and then be there for them if they have any problems. One girl wanted to go home but we talked her into staying until the following Monday, and now she´s staying for good! What a good deed! :) That´s funny you have Elders in your ward that went to the Mexico CCM! Ask them what Zone they were and what teachers they had! I know like A TON of teachers. Mostly because I get in trouble a lot and then also I talk to everyone. hehe

So you know that picture I sent of my name in the cement? Well, some girl ratted us out and today we had to do 2 hours of service. 1st hour was laundry. I folded 400 pillowcases. But, that was actually fun because we could listen to Mexican Music. Yes, Mexican Music is fun. ANY MUSIC IS FUN AT THIS POINT. So after the first hour, we then emptied every trashcan in the CCM. Literally threw up 4 times so I´m working on that Post-Mish body already. ;) 
Then we restocked toilet paper. What a delightful day. At least there were like 7 then 5 of us....a girl got sick. But, on the reals, I think we should have also worn orange jumpsuits and sang, ´´Ohweeoh, ohohhhhhoh´´ from The Wizard of Oz. That´s gangsta stuff right there. All the workers laugh about us...they thought it was funny. They said we´re famous. (I always wanted to be Hannah Montana)

I LOVE MY PACKAGES. But seriously mom....I need them. I´m in a PRISON. A prison that smells like alleyways of New York. I can´t wait to be in America again....it smells better. I didn´t take a picture.....but I can if you want. I still have it! My teacher is OBSESSED with Root Beer so I gave him one and now I´m his fave student. Everyone gets jealous too because they don´t get packages hahaha. Keep it coming Kel and Richard....you da you da best.

My Spanish is mas o menos pero getting better everyday. Spanish. I love it. Yet I hate it. SO MANY CONJUGATIONS AND RULES! English is da best. Love ya, ´murica. Honestly, the Spanish I learned in 5th grade at Ashton has helped the most.....like the colors, and numbers, and the mucho gusto song. SHOUT OUT TO THE ASHTON ELEMENTARY SPANISH DEPARTMENT. you are great.

That´s funny about the girls. Tell them to prepare for missions....they´re the best! But only if they want to.....no forcing here. 

Mom, I´m such a trouble maker here.....I LOVE IT. But it´s like stupid trouble maker stuff. Like the forts we made last week, yeah....our Elders got yelled at last week for them. They didn't believe we were the ones who made them. Also, Hermana Pratt yells at me every day. Also, the cement. Also, we try to play Ultimate 4 Square everyday and we always get told to move. There´s more and I wrote it all down but I forgot my Notebook! 

I also have a surprise I´m sending to you but I´m not sending it until Phoenix...because the mail here takes forever. 3 weeks for a letter! So the day I get to Phoenix, I´ll send it! k? love ya!

XOXO, Hermana Dreiling (Hermoine)

our district decided I´m Hermoine now.´´





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik