Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 4 Mexico MTC

´´Not a lot happened this weekend but then again, SO much happened. And by that I mean....

There is a huge virus going around the Mexico CCM. It starts with cramps....goes to diarrhea....the the grand finale is throwing up and almost diarrhea'ing in your pants because the pressure is just too much. Yeah...that was up ALL Sunday and Monday. Oh, and now I have a cold. FEELING GREAT.

My toe is doing better, it doesn´t hurt unless you touch it and the doctor STILL doesn´t know what it is...but whatevs. WOAH! There´s this CRAZY thing that happened...So with the virus going around, there was one kid who couldn´t stop throwing up. So the nurse here gave him a shot and he went to bed. When he woke up, he was PARALYZED from the waist down. They don´t know how long it will be until he can walk again....if ever. He´s in the Mexico City Hospital and he´s going home next week. Isn´t that CRAY?! I´m never getting a shot again...

On Sunday, I stayed home from Sacrament. Then, the Branch President showed up at our door. I thought we were in trouble for some reason....He said he wanted to talk to us in a more professional setting. So we got dressed and went. And we are now the new Sister Training Leaders for the branch...it doesn´t really mean much but hey, it´s another calling. We´re basically the Sister Zone Leaders....but there´s no such thing. lol

Don´t you dare send me the word, ´´Gumbo´´ in another email. How dare you. You are the devil. The food here is disgusting. It used to be good but now I cannot choke it down. It is awful. idk what happened. Rice and Beans EVERY MEAL pero, nasty rice and beans. nasty. so so nasty.

Spanish is coming along. Way better than when I started....oh heck, that was such a nightmare. I can bare my testimony, pray, and teach a lesson in Español. Pretty amazing to think that. Thank you for your prayers. I have definitely felt them.

I´m like running out of money....AHHHH! I have a problem. Can you tell Michaela to write me because I have not recieved an email from him and that is rude. Thanks. Also  Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw.

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT. So every night I yell out the window of our casa, NAAAASDFJDSGDFG DOBEDABEESHABABA HIGHNYAWAYYYY from Lion King and people join in. So one night, I dressed  up in dark clothes and teased my hair and put a brown blanket around me and I went outside and danced around while screaming it in the courtyard between like 12 casas....it was SO funny! One guy screamed out the window, ´´You son of a b****....you are NOT being a representative of Christ´´ and I was like....how so? and also...he cursed. bahaha mormons.....
Most people thought it was hilarious so it´s all good! :)

I think that´s it....I got the Krispy Kreme´s and they were SO DANG GOOD. Super fresh! Please send me a big package. I deserve it after what I went through on Sunday and Monday! I sent you the package I want lol :)

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYY
MMMOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!! Love you pero you are getting old! lol

I leave the CCM Tuesday the 26th! SOOO CLOSE! 12 DAYS!!!!

Write me back! I love you!!!!

xoxo Hermana Dreiling (Dobby)´´





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik