Monday, November 17, 2014

November 3, 2014

"'Can a woman forget her (crawfish head) sucking child, (APPARENTLY
KELLY DREILING CAN) that she should not have compassion on the
(daughter) of her womb (who is on a mission)? yea, they may forget,
yet will I not forget thee."
Isaiah 49:15

Thank you God, for not forgetting me. Kelly, no excuse.

Well this week was a doozy...worked at the final days of the Open
House and oh man....am I tired. Thursday night was the busiest night.
I left at 9:30pm and there was a HUGE line weaving in and out of the
church and outside of the temple...apparently the Sisters in the
reception tent didn't leave until 10:15pm.....and our curfew is 9.
Halloween was slow and nobody memorable really came through except a
girl who looked like she was 18, she was dressed as a cat and had
super tight black spandex on. She also had a hole in the butt of her
Spandex and it was suuuuper classy. I want to think she didn't know it
was there and just thought she was wearing super tight spandex to the
temple....but who really knows. I also told everyone I dressed up as
Beyoncé.....my master. OH, remember Elder Farley from the ccm? The one
who always looked at me crazy in all of my pictures? WELL, his family
went through the Open House and I met them! Super cool experience!
They are so sweet, and follow my blog....SHOUT OUT TO YOU HONEY!!!
(Honey is her name....is that not the coolest?!)

Saturday was pretty busy all day, and I met someone from Mikey's
mission. Can't really remember his name....pero esta bien! I was with
another Sister all day and she told me her story. She is an amazing
person.....she grew up in a house where her parents were Hoarders and
her sisters used to abuse her. She said they had no furniture except
beds because they couldn't. Their rat infestation made it hard for
them to have anything. They had hardly any electricity and she is the
only active one in her family. She is paying for everything by
herself...like car, school, mission, housing, etc. She is amazing to
me and I look up to her. A lot of the Sisters do not really get along
with her but I think she is so inspiring. For hew to be the way she is
after growing up like that, is amazing.

Alsoooo, I was in the reception tent for The Open House and a man came
up to me and said, "Good job on the temple, you built it all yourself,
right?" And I was like, "Yeah, someone had to do it. Wasn't too hard
though." And he was like, "How did you get Moroni up there?" And I
said, "I strapped him on my back and climbed up there like Mulan." He
just walked away.....I don't know what that means. Then, a woman saw
my name tag and saw that it said, "Hermana Dreiling". She came up to
me and said super slowly, "Do you speak English too?" Homegirl, that
is the only thing I speak accept sarcasm....DO I LOOK MEXICAN?!

The temple dedication is November 16th! And we don't know the details
for that yet. Buuuut, we do know we will be participating in the
Cultural Celebration!!! You can watch it online too!! That will be on
the 15th! Watch it and look for me! :)

I am becoming a much more patient person....oh. my. gatos. I'm pretty
sure I can deal with anything. ALSO, charity. Everyone needs charity
in their lives. It makes you feel better. If you aren't praying for
charity. Start. It tells us in the scriptures that what we need to ask
the Lord in prayer for charity. I have and he has blessed me
sincerely.  The Mish life is getting better everyday. But it's because
I'm developing more patience, charity, and faith. Missions show you
your weaknesses and totally crushes you until you hit rock bottom and
then you can only go up from there. It's crazy. And it sucks. But it
will be worth it because I will know how to deal with my husband and
kids....lol not kidding.

I also decided I want Moroni 10:32 for my plaque. And I'm good for my
driving record, I already sent it in!

Wellll I love yall and thank you for supporting me in everything. I
know I'm crazy and that's okay because God loves me lol. And he won't
forget about me....refer to paragraph one.

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik