Monday, November 17, 2014

November 10, 2014

"Helllooo duuuur,

I don't have much news from this week! I stayed inside for 3 days because we think I have the flu. I don't really ever throw up...you know that... But I have had nausea, achyness, diarrhea, fever, headaches, been weak, and literally EXHAUSTED. I've literally slept all day for the past three days. Sooo, not much news from that.

This Saturday is the Temple Cultural Celebration and all the missionaries are going to be in it. We are singing two songs with the youth...one has sign language with it. YOU CAN WATCH IT. 

Then on Sunday, that is the Temple Dedication....it's my first!!! I'm super excited for that! Other than that, noooot much!

We had 2 less active's come to church this Sunday....one of them I have gotten super close to. His name is Hermano Rendon and he is the funniest old Mexican I've ever met! He's diabetic and doesn't take care of himself so I get mad at him EVERY TIME we go over. He said he would go to the temple open house if we brought him cookies. So we looked for sugar free ones....they don't exist. So we made him a sugar free cake cut into the shape of a temple! He went...and then yesterday he went to CHURCH. Man, I'm so happy for him. It was the first time in 22 years he has been to church. 

You're probably wondering why I never write home about my investigators. ITS BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE ANY. BAAAHHHHHH!!!!! It kills me! Not a lot of stuff happening in this area.mwe have 3 sq miles to work with. Apparently it has been really unproductive for a while. Buuuut, next week is transfers and we will see what happens. We will only have 13 Hermanas in the whole mission. We aren't getting any new Hermanas but we have two leaving, sooo he will either have to combine two areas, or shut down an area....but either way, there is going to have to be a trio, UNLESS he moves an Hermana to English..... SPECULATION. Apparently we aren't supposed to speculate, but I literally have yet to meet someone who doesn't. We speculate with our Zone Leaders....lol

Ohhh, one funny thing that happened this week is I figured out why I love Obispo Menchaca so much....HE LOOKS LIKE DADDY. Bahahaha I was laughing for like 20 mins straight after I figured it out. Obispo is so shy, he gets weird when I talk about it. Or it stresses him out to think about having a daughter as crazy as me! Probably the second one.....

Well just know the holidays are coming up so any packages are appreciated. 
Feel free to send any. :)

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik