Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 15, 2014

"How has your week been? We'll mine was the same until Yesterday when I
went on Exchanges. It. Was. Awesome. I finally got trained on how to
be a missionary and I loved it. We talked to more than 50 people
yesterday. That means over 50 have heard the truth of the
Gospel.....and I helped. I was with Hermana Santana and she is so
awesome. She goes home 2 days after the Temple Dedication and she is
an amazing missionary! I had so much fun all day and we did more work
that day then I have my whole mission....

I talked to Presidente about how I'm not happy in this companionship
because I feel like I'm not learning (now I know I'm not...) and he
just kept telling me how she's the best trainer ever, blah blah blah.
And I'm like....Hmmm. This is so embarrassing to say, but I didn't
even know about the "Talk to Everyone" thing until Hermana Santana. I
thought it was just about knocking on doors of those we know until
Hermana Santana was like, "uhh why are you riding past these people?"
And I was like, we've never done that before.....BUT THAT IS
MISSIONARY WORK. So now I feel like the first 3 weeks have been
wasted.

Anyway, other than that, nothing new really happened. We have a new
potential family we got from a referral. It's a mom and three girl but
she's living with her boyfriend (eek) I hate when that happens. We
found them but the referral was really for a guy named Freddy. He
works in Salt Lake City and has met with the missionaries. But when we
found him, he was not interested. But a nice guy. And hopefully his
Girlfriend and her kids are interested.

One guy who we were teaching was super interested. We taught about
baptism and he chose the date he wanted to get baptized on, right then
and there. Awesome. But we couldn't find him for awhile and so after
like the 5th time of showing up at his house randomly and
calling...his daughter opened the door and she said he moved.....OUT
OF OUR MISSION. boo.....

But, other than that.....nada.

I JUST CRIED I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD. Dad smelled my hair?!?! Does it
smell good? What do I smell like? Let me know.... That is sooo funny!
Bahahah....golden. I really wished you would've taken a picture pero,
esta bien!

So I got one package in the mail.....is that all there was? I thought
you said there would be two! Will you take a picture of the program
and send it to me? I wanna see my name on there! Also....A PICTURE OF
MY SONS.  I miss them terribly. How are they doing? Is Pooper being
nice to Bentley? Do they miss me? I miss them so much I'm tearing up
at the moment....but I'm at a zone activity so I have to choke down
the tears. I'm crazy.....I know.

We'll I don't know what else to talk about, but I LOVE YOU GUYS! I
haven't used any hair products because I want my hair to grow back
SUPER HEALTHY. Cray, huh? Maybe for like a special occasion....

I love you, keep praying.

Xoxo, Hermana Dreiling
Aka, Hermana Blanca

Ps. Our new investigator Miguel looks like Feivel from An American
Tale.....I like him."




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik